Designed by ThinkGeek, the Electronic Drum Machine Shirt lets you play and create drum rhythms wherever you are.
The Electronic Drum Machine shirt has 9 built-in pre-programmed drum kits, which can be played by simply tapping the pads on the front of the shirt. You can mix and match the sounds from the different kits and with a 7-voice polyphony (7 sounds can be played simultaneously) you can create complex and intricate loops of up to 3 minutes long.
The shirt also cames with its own mini amp, which can clip onto your belt, turning you into the ultimate walking boombox. And don’t worry, the shirt can be washed, since the drum pads and sensors are all removable.
The Electronic Drum Machine shirt costs US$29.99 (Php 1,305) and is available now from ThinkGeek.
- Real Working Wearable Drum Machine & Looper
- 9 Different Drum Kits with 7 professional grade drum sounds each
- ROCK DRUMS
- RETRO 808
- TECHNO PUNK
- CLASSIC JAZZ
- BASS INVADERZ
- ZAPF DINGBEATS
- Records and Loops Your Rhythms
- Record loops up to 3 minutes in length
- Create a loop, then build and layer beats on top with unlimited tracks
- Amazing 7-voices (you can actually hit all 7 drum pads at once)
- Mix and match sounds from the different built-in drum kits in one loop
- Working mini amp clips on your belt and goes to 11
- Built-in analog audio output jack
- Exclusive product invented and designed by ThinkGeek (Patent Pending)
- Fully washable. Electronics and drum pads easily remove from shirt.
- Requires 4 x AA Batteries (not included)