Take home the Pear Training Intelligence System by visiting any of the two Riovana branches (Katipunan or Bonifacio Global City) from July 28 to September 8 by coming out on top as the fastest 400-meter sprint time on a treadmill.
A set of equipment and app that coaches you in real-time, the Pear Training Intelligence System enables you to set your fitness goals as you work out and helps you track progress. The 400-Meter Sprint Challenge lets you try out the system for free when you join the competition.
The mechanics are as follows:
- Participants must register at participating Riovana branches.
- Contestants can only participate during Riovana’s operating hours (Bonifacio Global City: 12pm-10pm Katipunan: 10am-9pm from Monday toSunday).
- Contestants must wear the Pear Training Intelligence System provided by the store during his/her run.
- The fastest 400-meter sprint time on a treadmill will be given a shirt and and armband weekly for each branch and are eligible for the grand prize.
- There can be more than one (1) winner in case of a tie.
- The contestant with the highest record time between the two branches will win one (1) Pear Training Intelligence System.
- Contestants may only enter once a day and win only one weekly challenge. Weekly winners will be announced every Monday at Riovana’s facebook page and will be notified through their registered mail.
- Grand prize winner will be announced on September 10, 2013.
- Contestants may join the challenge from July 28 until September 8, 2013.
- Winners must claim their prizes at their registered branch within 60 days from notification.
- Winners must present a valid ID upon claiming their prizes.
For more information on the Pear Training Intelligence System and the 400-meter Sprint Challenge, head over to their official Facebook page.