The latest iteration of the Oyster Perpetual Sea-Dweller, the iconic professional divers’ watch created 50 years ago, now features a larger, 43 mm case and the new calibre 3235.
- Oyster, 43 mm, steel case
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- Diameter: 43 mm
- Material: 904 L steel
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum
- Winding crown: Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproof system
- Crytal: Scratch-resistant sapphire, cyclops lens over the date
- Waterproof up to 1,220 metres
- Calibre: 3235, manufacture Rolex
- Movement: Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 70 hours power reserve
This movement at the forefront of watchmaking technology is backed by 14 patents, including the exclusive Chronergy escapement, and offers a power reserve of approximately 70 hours. The new Sea-Dweller is equipped with a Cyclops lens on the crystal at 3 o’clock to enhance the reading of the date. The dial carries the name Sea Dweller in red, a reference to the first model. Staying true to its brand legacy, the Sea Dweller is an ultra-resistant diving watch waterproof to a depth of up to 1220 metres.