The Korean tech giant has released smartphones nothing short of incredible this year and the Galaxy C9 Pro is no exception. The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is a behemoth. Upfront, it features a 6-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with a 367 ppi that offers its users an immersive experience worthy of applause.
Big on the outside and bigger on the inside; this smartphone is powered by a 1.95 GHz Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor paired with an Adreno 510 GPU and whopping 6 GB RAM. All these makes the C9 Pro powerful to tackle tasks one after the other and then some. It ships with a 64 GB internal storage expandable via microSD card, more than enough to store photos and footages taken with its 16 MP PDAF rear and 16 MP front cameras. The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes built with USB type-C, 4000 mAh non-removable battery, dual nano-SIM slots, LTE support, and more in one sleek form factor.
- 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm
- 189 g
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, 367ppi
- 1.95GHz Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- 16MP PDAF rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and dual-tone LED flash and 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 4G LTE/Wi-Fi 802.11ac/Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE/GPS w/ A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 4,000 mAh non-removable battery