The most recent update to Apple’s media software has just been released, which has been modified for better integration with the new OS X Lion.
One of its most notable enhancements is the full-screen compatibility with the new operating system, and the rest addresses prevailing problems in the software.
iTunes 10.4.1 provides a number of improvements, including:
- Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
- Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
If iTunes is your media management program of choice, either head on over to HERE to get the update or you may do it from within the software itself.