Filling in forms and doing reports usually takes up a lot of time and effort to accomplish. Taking both into consideration, web services provider Cid Systems launched a simple, smart, and affordable solution to these time-consuming tasks.
Oojeema is an online accounting system created for Filipino entrepreneurs, especially Micro-Small-Medium-Enterprises (MSMEs). Hopping on the cloud bandwagon, Oojeema is cloud-based. It serves as a secure and cost-efficient utility for financial management, inventory tracking, and Philippine tax computation.
“In the Philippines, an overwhelming majority of businesses are MSMEs who can’t afford popular business software from global enterprise brands. With Oojeema, they can now have access to a reliable accounting system that will help them automate various internal business processes. It can make managing their business easier, whether they are home-grown start-ups, handling small stores or stalls in bazaars, or even doing online selling,” said Lumeng Lim, General Manager of Cid Systems. “Furthermore, Oojeema is also programmed to compute taxes and generate government reports and forms, in compliance with Philippine laws. This helps ease the hassle of abiding by many of the requirements of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).”
This accounting system uses the double entry accounting system as its core framework. Which means, Oojeema’s functionalities were carefully built layer by layer, guaranteeing that accounting principles are adapted while making the experience as delightful as possible. Customers are also invited to share their user experience by sending feedback through the system.
What can you do with Oojeema?
- Create and send invoices online
- Apply payments to multiple invoices
- Import/Export bulk sales transactions
- Add inventory item on the fly for a more efficient invoicing process
- Easily assign specific account codes to inventory items for detailed P & L reporting
- Generate profit and loss statements anytime
- Keep track of inventory by cross-matching
- Inventory sales and purchases
- Monitor aging of all transactions to have a better handle of your cash flow
- Generate government reports and forms (1601E, 2550M/Q, 2551M, 2307)
- Record all purchases in the system to keep track of all your expenditures
- Apply payments across different billings from the same vendor
- Import/Export bulk purchase transactions
Auto Bank Reconciliation
- Upload your electronic bank statements and Oojeema will automatically reconcile your balance
- Sales Tax/Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Income Tax
- Withholding Tax
Those interested can easily sign up for a free account on the website, which will enable them to enlist unlimited users, 5 invoices, 5 purchases, 20 bank reconciliations, and BIR Forms 1601E, 2551M, 2550 M/Q, and 2307. With the P800/month paid account, subscribers can enlist unlimited users, invoices, purchases, and bank reconciliation, as well as the generation of BIR Forms.