On July 6, local mobile phone brand DTC officially rolled out 12 new models in addition to its existing, wide range catalogue along with the grand public launch of its brand ambassadors.
“This latest endeavor by DTC symbolizes our renewed commitment to deliver satisfaction to our consumers in a way that speaks their language while staying true to ours,” said DTC General Manager Ferdinand Buensalida Jr., who was awarded during the event by DTC President and Singapore Product Head Sanjay Bhimsaria for his exemplary work and commitment.
“Today, we gather powerful performers in the courtside and entertainment arenas who represent agility, performance, class and practical lifestyle – qualities that our latest mobile offerings share.”
New Q3 Series
The company’s latest Q3 series–a collection of high-quality and economy mobile devices—was unveiled. This collection features various mobile essentials, making a one-of-a-kind smartphone experience.
Key features of models from the Q3 series:
- Bigger internal storage and memory and powerful processors, from dual to octa cores
- Quad band frequency to ensure compatibility with global quad band frequencies
- Large, intuitive LCD screens for swift transitions and crystal-clear viewing
- Long-lasting cells, plus one handset that doubles as a power bank
- Snappy auto focus rear and front cameras with built-in flash, automatic user orientation and instant sharing to social networks for hassle-free point-and-shoot opportunities
- Enhanced Android OS, including Android 4.2.2 Jellybean and Android 4.4 KitKat
- Robust pre-installed developer applications, plus easy access to over 100,000 more in the Android market
- 3G, Bluetooth and WiFi capabilities for seamless on-the-move connections
- Multi-format support for photos, videos and file sharing
- Ultra-thin and classy designs that suit hip youngsters and modern professionals
First Brand Advocates
First revealed in an exclusive media event in May, DTC’s pioneer brand advocates includes professional basketball athletes from five PBA teams: Rain or Shine’s Ryan Araña, Air 21’s Simon Atkins, Talk ‘N Text power forward Rommel Niño “KG” Canaleta, and PBA All-Star awardees Gary David from the Meralco Bolts and Willie Miller from Redbull.
All Q3 series units will be available in all major malls, retailers and Mega One outlets beginning today.