In Photo (L-R) Top Row: Manuel Wong of Acer Philippines, Princess Chua of MSI-ECS, Lyn Reyes of Thakral One, Dale Jose of Barhead Solutions Inc., Karrie Ilagan of Microsoft Philippines, Aying Ramos of Nexus, Wilson Ng of Ng Khai Development Corporation, Mylene Mariano of MSI-ECS. 2nd Row: Rachel Cabug of Microgenesis, Cedric Garcia of Software One Philippines; Conrado Sunga of Ignify; Jimmy Go of MSI-ECS; Oliver Ng of PC Express; Jeff Choa of Microgenesis; Dindo Fernando of Barhead Solutions Inc.
Microsoft Philippines recently gathered its business partners, dealers, and resellers for its annual Partner’s Night, dubbed Microsoft Connections. This is in line with the company’s commitment to build a strong and top-notch network of IT providers in the Philippines.
Members of the Microsoft Partner Network who excelled in delivering customer solutions and generated exceptional sales results or support, with the use of Microsoft technologies, in the past fiscal year were awarded for their accomplishments.
Over 34 partners were nominated for 16 categories. The much-coveted Country Partner of the Year, which is an award that honors Microsoft’s exemplary local partner who delivered innovative solutions that addressed customer challenges in the Philippines was given to Barhead Solutions Inc. The local IT solutions provider specializes in the deployment of Microsoft cloud services such as Office365 and Windows Azure.
“It brings great encouragement for all partners to be acknowledged of our consistent efforts in delivering best-in-class IT solutions and services to companies in the Philippines,” said Dale Jose, CEO of Barhead Solutions. “We are honored to receive the Country Partner of the Year award for the Philippines, and to be recognized for our contribution in demonstrating the value of cloud technology to Filipinos. We are grateful to Microsoft for this recognition. ”
“We wish to congratulate all the winners of this year’s Partner of the Year Awards. They truly demonstrate excellence in helping the business of their customers grow through strategic technological investments. We are delighted in their success and hope this further motivates them to go above and beyond in helping organizations realize the true value of technology in driving business results,” said Dianna Tibbs, Small and Midmarket Solutions and Partners director, Microsoft Philippines.
Other categories, winners, and finalists are as follows:
- Retail Partner of the Year: PC Express
- OEM Partner of the Year: Acer Philippines
- Distributor Partner of the Year for (OEM): MSI-ECS Philippines, Inc.
- Value Added Reseller Partner of the Year: Microgenesis Business Systems
- Geo Expansion Partner of the Year: Ng Khai Development Corporation
- Distributor Partner of the Year Open License: MSI-ECS Philippines, Inc.
- Enterprise Resource Planning Partner of the Year: Ignify
- Licensing Solution Provider Partner of the Year: Software One
- Solutions Partner of the Year: Barhead Solutions Inc.
- Cloud Partner of the Year for Windows Azure: Nexus Technologies Inc.
- Cloud Partner of the Year for Office 365: Barhead Solutions Inc.
- Compete Partner of the Year: ePLDT
- Sales & Marketing Excellence Partner of the Year: Thakral One.
- Pre-Sales Technical Specialist of the Year: Dindo Fernando of Barhead Solutions Inc.
- Sales Specialists of the Year: Rachel Cabug of Microgenesis and Mylene Mariano of MSI-ECS Philippines, Inc.