Hey hey hey! We’re hiring! Do you have what it takes to
be America’s Next Top Model join our ranks? We’re looking for a few motivated and talented individuals to join our crazy crew, and if you think you have what it takes to work at a fun, dynamic and challenging workplace, then you might be the person we’re looking for. Please send your CV to cgiray(at)gadgetsmagazine(dawt)com(dawt)ph.
JOB DESCRIPTION – GRAPHIC ARTIST
The Graphic Artist is responsible for creating designs including specific advertising or promotional needs covering but not limited to magazine layouts, marketing collaterals, event materials and other external communication materials of the company. Must be creative and able to communicate their ideas visually, verbally, and in writing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop graphic design layouts for the magazine, advertisements, collaterals, posters, flyers, streamers, stage designs, premium item giveaways, etc. This includes conceptualization to final artwork production.
- Brainstorming of ideas and concepts with the Editorial Department, Art Department, Copy Writers, Marketing and Sales and the rest of the Executive team.
- Prepare sketches or layouts—by hand or with the aid of a computer—to illustrate their vision for the design.
- Select colors, artwork, photography, animation, style of type, and other visual elements for the design.
- Select the size and arrangement of the different elements on the page or screen.
- May assist the Sr. Art Director as well as other production personnel in selecting the type of paper and ink for the publication and reviewing the mock-up design for errors before final publication.
- Assists in Photo Shoots and photography set-ups, where necessary.
- Ability to develop material for Internet Web pages, interactive media, and multimedia projects is an advantage.
- Support marketing & sales projects including creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Must keep up with new and updated computer graphics and design software, either on their own or through formal software training programs.
- Monitoring of competitive ads and events.
- Administrative: Provides general administrative support as directed.
- College Graduate of Fine Arts or Design course or the equivalent of 1 year previous experience.
- Good Communication skills; Adept in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other relevant design applications.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Willing to work long hours and on weekends or holidays to meet production schedules.
JOB DESCRIPTION – SALES ASSISTANT
As a sales assistant, you are responsible for servicing clients, as well as assisting the Sales Manager in other duties, such as creating reports and preparing proposals and sales contracts. You will also be called upon to identify and resolve client concerns, as well as coordinate with the staff of other companies to accomplish the work required by the sales department. You will also be called upon to prepare a variety of reports, which include status reports as well as follow up and activity reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): have excellent communication skills, a team player, service oriented, very organized, can work well with deadlines.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.