Gadgets Magazine, the pioneering tech-lifestyle magazine is hiring! If you want to work in a dynamic, creative and challenging environment, then Gadgets Magazine might just be the company for you. Think you got what it takes?
– Monitor tech/news blogs and post stories on the website daily.
– Manage ads using Google DFP.
– Report website traffic using Google Analytics.
– Handle contributors, proofread submissions.
– Manage communities and discussion in Social Networks.
– Cover tech events local and abroad.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
– Must be passionate about technology, has excellent communication skills, is computer literate, and has a good grasp of the English language.
– Must be a team player and can work with deadlines
– Must be willing to work in Quezon City
– Must have sufficient knowledge in WordPress.
– Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
– Must know a bit of Photoshop, video editing, and basic HTML
– Knowledge in CSS/PHP is definitely a plus.
– Ideally someone who is active in Facebook/Twitter.
– Full-Time positions available.
Interested parties may send their resumes to cgiray(at)gadgetsmagazine(dot)com(dot)ph.